"This website might not be the centre of universe, but i'm expecting it to be the centre of Toma's world of entertainment through the network. Here, i will try my best to provide some useful stuff/tools/news/links and so on in order to feed your addiction on Toma-Kun of coz!"

Find more photos like this on Ikuta_Toma Society

Friday, May 15, 2009

DREAM: too good to be true..

I don't know whether it's a good dream or bad dream. But I was dreaming about toma today!

The good news, I was dreaming that we're in the same faculty where everybody is about to take a test for future career, I guess. In that room, there was bunch of artiste too, but I forgot who were they. I do realize that it was a dream, so i decide to have a snap with Toma-Kun before i wake up! Haha! Crazy, huh?

The bad news, well, as the test come to a end, the emergency bell had totally ruin my plan! He agreed to take picture with me but, as i got someone to handle the camera, suddenly he was gone! Sob2...At first, i do said that that he's selfish and proud because felt bother about his own dedicating fan! But as afterward i found out that there was like another dozen fan was chase after him, I just understand his condition and i do realize that my dream was just too good to be true + I do realize that I was dreaming! hoho! 

By the way, for god sake, don't they bother about the fire alarm?LOL!

Still, i don't really mind about that even I do felt a little disappointed, but as i woke up, what did popup in my mind was to write about it in my blog! hoho! Just wanna record one of the historical day as toma fan. As i remember, I was dreaming about Toma was 2 times including this one!

No comments: