"This website might not be the centre of universe, but i'm expecting it to be the centre of Toma's world of entertainment through the network. Here, i will try my best to provide some useful stuff/tools/news/links and so on in order to feed your addiction on Toma-Kun of coz!"

Find more photos like this on Ikuta_Toma Society

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

UPDATE: Toma hit the big screen on next Spring!

I got no permanent official source of Toma-Kun since I'm not really use to buy all Japan Online Magazine and I'm not really understand their language. But Ever since Toma is a really great worldwide sensation, I can now dig for his news, gossip and much more just trough the network!


Just wanna thanks a lot to Kate for letting all Toma fan know that Toma will come out with a new movie! Well, it's time already for you to hit the big screen ,Toma! The title is Ningen Shikkaku. But I'm not really sure if he's the main role or just the supporting actor.


Anyway, omeideto, Toma-Kun!

No comments: